Monday, May 03, 2010

April 2010: Faves from Felicity's First Month



4 Kids...Wow!!! That should be all I need to say to explain why I haven't posted more photos of Felicity. So sorry. I know that I've received lots of requests, so here I am staying up later than I should so that you all can see how adorable she is and learn more about her and our new family life. :-)

I'm sure you can imagine that there are quite a few photos of her in her first month, so it was very difficult to pick just a few. Here are some of my favorites:


March 18, 2010 My sweet baby sister holding her new little niece just days before she would have to say good-bye to leave on her mission to Switzerland for our church. Such a bittersweet departure.


March 27, 2010 Here are all my adorable children ready to head out on our first walk. We have all really looked forward to our walks/bike rides. This one lasted the distance of about 2 cul-de-sacs with the boys taking a few extra spins around the circle. It was a good start:-)


April 1, 2010 Such a Johnson trait, sticking that little tongue out. So adorable. This is on my mother-in-law Gail's birthday, from whom the 'Gail' in Felicity Gail comes from.



April 4, 2010 Here she is in her first Easter dress- accessorized with tights, a beaded bracelet, an itty bitty Alice bow, and joined by Hello Kitty in her bunny costume brought by the Easter bunny.


April 8, 2010 Baby sister is absolutely adored by all of her brothers. They want to be near her ALL the time. Here is sweet Eyan being able to hold Felicity for the first time after being sick since the day she was born. (Love my 'made over' glider-thanks Wendy and Melissa for painting it.)



April 11, 2010 Sleeping in her carseat wrapped up in a blanket that Auntie Lizzie made her. Don't let this appearance of sleep fool you:-) She doesn't sleep for longer than 10 minutes outside of my arms during the day. Thank goodness she is sleeping well at night. (I love love love how my carseat cover turned out!)
She continues to change so quickly. I've already spent an hour past what I allotted to myself so I'll have to post more recent ones soon:-) Come visit me.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- she is so dang cute! What a doll! It looks like everyone is adoring her to pieces! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures! She's beautiful! I'm glad you're adjusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so pretty Briana...looking forward to spending time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's beautiful. of course. she has beautiful parents and the cutest brothers. also, LOVE your fabrics for the glider and carseat. :) i sure wish i could come visit you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...