Sunday, February 15, 2009

January 2009: Backyard Bliss

We are so lucky to live in Southern California with a great backyard. Generally speaking, this is a rare thing, at least in our area. Our backyard is near perfect for 3 little boys. I say near perfect because Owen reminds me that there is no plain dirt to dig in. We'll have to remember that for our next house, which with our record, could be sooner than we think. I love these photos of the boys outside.

I think this one has to be my favorite. Look at the glee in that little smile! That wiggly worm just made a best friend.




Here's E trying out his skates. He's doing pretty good. He eventually decided to put on the elbow and knee pads though:-)

And here is typical O, devising a way to read outside in style. I love sitting back and watching him with a plan!

Keeping the screen door closed is a challenge. The boys are constantly in and out. Here's T taking a break from the outside to line up and then realign his cars. It makes me laugh watching his methodical ways:-)

2 comments:

  1. If they ever need just dirt , we're your house:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your pics, brianna. so up close and personal. they're the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...