Saturday, March 08, 2008

March 2008: Savannah Grace Ferguson












Announcing the arrival of



Savannah Grace Ferguson



to proud Mommy and Daddy, Vanessa and Josh, and big brother, Jackson.



Savannah arrived on March 6, 2008 at 8:12 pm and weighed 8 lb. 5 oz. and was 20 1/2 in.
Mommy and baby are happy and doing fine although a C-section was necessary.
They will probably be coming home Sunday or Monday from the hospital.

It is amazing going back to the hospital to witness someone else holding their baby for the first time. For myself, holding your new baby is one of life's greatest joys, but I don't think I realized just how beautiful it is until I watched my sister as she was able to hold little Savannah for the first time. The whole birthing process is very overwhelming and so maybe in the mix of that I was never quite able to realize just how precious those moments are. As I watched, I could feel my heart remembering those feelings with Owen, Eyan, and Tate. Really we are so privileged as women to have been given the ability to bare and raise children! I know I need to remember that more often:-)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! She is so cute! Thanks for posting pictures I couldn't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these....so touching. I am dying to meet my new little niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing the pictures of the growing family, the are so beautiful! And I love your photo session with Vanessa, how neat to capture those "final moments", she looks great... pass on hugs for me :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...