Monday, September 10, 2007

September 2007: Juliet's Baby Blessing


One of the great things about being close to my family is that I am able to celebrate special occasions with them, such as Luke's daughter Juliet's Baby Blessing. I love my family - I can't wait for Jesse to come home from his mission - just 2 weeks left. Juliet looked like a little angel in her blessing dress - a dress my mother actually made for Kelli when she was a baby. Little did she know that one day Kelli would be her daughter-in-law and she would be altering the same dress in the future for her first granddaughter. Liz also made Juliet's baby blanket - she literally pulled an all-nighter to finish it. She watched 3 movies - one of which was the 6 hour version of Pride and Prejudice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...