Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What would life be like without a little drama?!

Well, I have been getting lots of "I haven't seen anything new on your post" lately, so I decided to write a little explanation. I was in a horrible car accident about a month ago, that may seem like awhile ago, but for me it hasn't been. Things have been rough and I'm sorry if I have dropped off the earth for awhile. I'm trying to slowing climb back up. Thanks for your love, support, and prayers. I hope to have something fun to show soon.

4 comments:

  1. I love you!! Let me know if you need anything! You have been in our prayers! I will call you when we get back from D.C. and VA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suck it up Brianna. I need more updates and photos of the boys. (Just kidding)I miss you guys. I hope you're feeling better.

    Love, Luke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Briana I had no idea. Are you ok? What happened?? My thoughts are with you my love! Hope to talk to you soon. Love, Des

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice Luke! miss you tons! good talking to you this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...